[vdr] Q: How to use Multiswitch w/ 2 satellites

Harald Milz hm at seneca.muc.de
Thu Jan 15 07:35:15 CET 2009

Hi,

at the moment I use 2 satellites (Astra1 @ 19.2E, Hotbird @ 13.0E) with 3
budget cards and cables (2x Astra from a quad LNB, 1x Hotbird from a single)
with the capabilities patch. In the future I may need to cut down the 3 to 2
cards / cables. I know I will need to replace the quad LNB by a quattro, or
maybe both LNBs by two duals. The question is, how can I use a 3/2 multiswitch,
and how will VDR know where the 13.0E programs are, or the 19.2E, respectively.

TIA!

--
Real Programmers don't play tennis, or any other sport that requires
you to change clothes.  Mountain climbing is OK, and real programmers