[vdr] Options for deinterlacing (or not)

Thomas Hilber vdr at toh.cx
Thu Jan 22 13:36:23 CET 2009

On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 10:07:57PM +1000, Torgeir Veimo wrote:
> It looks like the patch references a version of the driver that
> supports OPTION_RENDERACCEL, but v 2.3.2 doesn't support that. Which
> version of the driver is the patch for?

as described in

the patch originally is against debian
There occur only some trivial rejects with your version of
xserver-xorg-video-intel. The patch does not interfere much with
the original code. I hope you can resolve them manually.

On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 09:12:12PM +1000, Torgeir Veimo wrote:
> I tried patching the i810 driver that comes with fedora 9, which i
> use, but I'm getting

But please keep in mind it only works for i9xx chipsets (not the

- Thomas