[vdr] Sirius 4.8E - channels.conf and sources.conf

Klaus Schmidinger Klaus.Schmidinger at cadsoft.de
Sun Jan 25 11:49:50 CET 2009

On 25.01.2009 11:42, Artem Makhutov wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am wondering on why the Sirius 4.8° satellite is noted as
>
> "S5E     Sirius 4" in sources.conf
>
> and "S5.0E" is used in diseqc.conf and channels.conf...

Well, I guess the source from which this information was taken
initially was wrong (or has this sat been repositioned?).

If we change this now, all existing diseqc.conf and channels.conf
files would have to be changed accordingly. I wouldn't have a problem
with that, since I don't receive that sat position ;-)

Klaus