[vdr] genpix-usb-module_and_vdr-1.7.0+

hu_emulator hu_emulator at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 25 16:22:04 CET 2009

Have an original genpix-usb-module. Since vdr-1.4.0+ series I have had to
patch every vdr verison with the attached vdr-1.5.0-genpix-usb.patch and the
v4l-dvb kernel drivers with the gp_8psk-2.6.23.patch in order for the device
to tune correctly and for vdr to display channels. However since vdr-1.7.0
versions the patch no longer applies and the are too manny changes to
manually patch. The same being said for the current hg v4l-dvb tree. Anyone
have any suggestions or patches available. Or help me fix the exiting
patches?
Thank you.