[vdr] Delaying subtitles

Hannu Tirkkonen vdr at hanu.com
Wed Jan 28 21:50:45 CET 2009

Josce wrote:
> Thanks for the links. Sadly the delay patch doesn't seem to work when
> used with vdr-1.6.0 + reelbox plugin. The subtitles seemed to come 6 seconds
> too early when watching a recording no matter what I set as delay value :(
>
> Regards,
>
> Josce

:( And there's no ttxtsub patch for the 1.7.4 (and I'm not able to
create such) so I have not tested it either because the
ttxtsubs/subtitles combination is "the must".

There is no delay patch for the 1.7.0, which I'm currently using, and I
cannot figure out where to put the Setup.SubtitleDelay lines of the
dvbsubtitle.c.rej.

...hanu