[vdr] no channel update for certain channels

Matthias Dahl ml_vdr at mortal-soul.de
Fri Jan 30 20:58:03 CET 2009

Hi Klaus.

On Friday 30 January 2009 16:33:48 Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

> The video stream is announced as 0x0B, which, as far as I have seen in some
> Google searches, means H.222.

That's right. But that's just to confuse non-official boxes. The stream is
just a plain and simple H.264 one. There is no H.222 being transmitted. And
like I said that's done on purpose. :-) So you won't need any H.222 knowledge,
it's just about stopping vdr from being mislead. ;)

Best regards,
matthias.