[vdr] Disabling EPG update from air or shift it in time

Alex Betis alex.betis at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 22:12:00 CET 2009

Hi all,

Is there any configuration that disables EPG updates received on the
Or is there a way to shift time of those updates before they are written to

The problem is that I have some channels that are transmitted for different
time zones that start transmitting EPG info, but looks like the EPG is not
shifted. There are some other shifted channels that do transmit the EPG
properly, so I believe that's a provider problem.

I use s script that updates those channels from internet, so I don't mind to
disable EPG update received on the channel.