[vdr] vdrconvert-vdr-1.7.0+

hu_emulator hu_emulator at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 5 12:51:08 CEST 2009


Thank you for your help. Replaced vdr2dvd.sh with your, renamed to 
vdr2dvd.sh, rebooted. But still getting the following error:
---> new File: 
'/video0/iso/tmp/vdr2dvd/9137/%Day_the_Earth_Stood_Still_(All_Day)_/VDRSYNC.vTpfbc/001[1].mpa'

summary of created media files:
Video (m2v):   209 Frames      00:00:06.970 
'/video0/iso/tmp/vdr2dvd/9137/%Day_the_Earth_Stood_Still_(All_Day)_/VDRSYNC.v$
Audio 0 (mp2):  290 Frames      00:00:06.960    0/0/0/0 
'/video0/iso/tmp/vdr2dvd/9137/%Day_the_Earth_Stood_Still_(All_Day)_/VDRSYNC.v$
Audio 1 (mp2):  290 Frames      00:00:06.960    0/0/0/0 
'/video0/iso/tmp/vdr2dvd/9137/%Day_the_Earth_Stood_Still_(All_Day)_/VDRSYNC.v$
=> 1,123,980 bytes written...
-> we have 7361 warnings/errors.
done...    1 collection(s) processed  @ 00:01:33.544

Enter do_transcode
Enter do_prepare_titelmenu
Enter do_mplex
ERROR : Keine Audiospuren
NOTICE : exit!
Aufruf /usr/local/bin/postvdr2dvd.sh mit parameter :
05-07-2009 01:29:04 : Session /usr/local/bin/vdr2dvd.sh Exit

Any suggestions?
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "hu_emulator" <hu_emulator at hotmail.com>
To: "VDR Mailing List" <vdr at linuxtv.org>
Sent: Friday, July 03, 2009 6:03 PM
Subject: Re: [vdr] vdrconvert-vdr-1.7.0+


>I am still waiting for anyone to help on this. If you have a known working
> vdr2dvd.sh that works with projectX could you please make it available. Or
> if you have one that works with vdrsync I can use that too.
> Thank you in advance,
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: "hu_emulator" <hu_emulator at hotmail.com>
> To: "VDR Mailing List" <vdr at linuxtv.org>
> Sent: Sunday, June 28, 2009 9:32 AM
> Subject: Re: [vdr] vdrconvert-vdr-1.7.0+
>
>
>> Heres my final errors:
>>
>> -> add frames
>> Audio PTS: first packet 06:58:29.361, last packet 08:42:03.105
>> Video PTS: start 1.GOP 06:58:29.768, end last GOP 08:37:00.640
>> -> adjusting audio at video-timeline
>> -> src_audio: MPEG-1, Layer2, 48000Hz, stereo, 160kbps, noCRC @
>> 00:00:00.000
>> ^M2 %^M3 %^M4 %^M5 %^M6 %^M7 %^M8 %^M9 %^M10 %^M11 %^M12 %^M13 %^M14 
>> %^M15
>> %^M16 %^M17 %^M18 %^M19 %^M20 %^M21 %^M22 %^M23 %^M24 %^M25 %^M26 %^M27
>> %^M28$
>> ---> new File:
>> '/video0/iso/tmp/vdr2dvd/11498/%Day_the_Earth_Stood_Still_(All_Day)_/VDRSYNC.mKDQY1/001[1].mpa'
>>
>> summary of created media files:
>> Video (m2v):   209 Frames      00:00:06.970
>> '/video0/iso/tmp/vdr2dvd/11498/%Day_the_Earth_Stood_Still_(All_Day)_/VDRSYNC.mKDQY1/001.mpv'
>> Audio 0 (mp2):  290 Frames      00:00:06.960    0/0/0/0
>> '/video0/iso/tmp/vdr2dvd/11498/%Day_the_Earth_Stood_Still_(All_Day)_/VDRSYNC.mKDQY1/001.mpa'
>> Audio 1 (mp2):  290 Frames      00:00:06.960    0/0/0/0
>> '/video0/iso/tmp/vdr2dvd/11498/%Day_the_Earth_Stood_Still_(All_Day)_/VDRSYNC.mKDQY1/001[1].mpa'
>> => 1,123,980 bytes written...
>> -> we have 3687 warnings/errors.
>> done...    1 collection(s) processed  @ 00:01:43.382
>>
>> Enter do_transcode
>> Enter do_prepare_titelmenu
>> Enter do_mplex
>> ERROR : Keine Audiospuren
>> NOTICE : exit!
>> Aufruf /usr/local/bin/postvdr2dvd.sh mit parameter :
>> 28-06-2009 09:20:47 : Session /usr/local/bin/vdr2dvd.sh Exit
>>
>> Any suggestions?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> ----- Original Message ----- 
>> From: "Falk Spitzberg" <post at spitzberg.de>
>> To: "VDR Mailing List" <vdr at linuxtv.org>
>> Sent: Friday, June 26, 2009 4:19 AM
>> Subject: Re: [vdr] vdrconvert-vdr-1.7.0+
>>
>>
>>> Am Freitag, den 26.06.2009, 09:43 +0200 schrieb Falk Spitzberg:
>>>> Am Donnerstag, den 25.06.2009, 21:50 +0200 schrieb Martin Gansser:
>>>> > I have also tested your patch with vdrconvert-0.2.0 but with a few
>>>> > Extensions in vdr2dvd.sh.
>>>> >
>>>> > The final error message in vdr2dvd.log says, that no audio traces
>>>> > exists.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Oops, i compared my hacked version with the wrong file.
>>>>
>>>> Here a diff against the original vdr2dvd.sh from vdrconvert-0.2.1
>>>>
>>>> My hack assumes that you are using ProjectX.
>>>>
>>>> Sorry for the confusion!
>>>>
>>>> Falk
>>>>
>>>
>>> Diff file attached
>>>>
>>>> >
>>>> >
>>>> > > Am Mittwoch, den 24.06.2009, 17:41 -0400 schrieb hu_emulator:
>>>> > > > I edited your changes and when I run vdrconvert with the new
>>>> > > > vdr2dvd.sh it
>>>> > > > errors out. Could you post or make available your vdr2dvd.sh?
>>>> > >
>>>> > > What kind of error do you get?
>>>> > _______________________________________________
>>>> > vdr mailing list
>>>> > vdr at linuxtv.org
>>>> > http://www.linuxtv.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/vdr
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>> vdr mailing list
>>>> vdr at linuxtv.org
>>>> http://www.linuxtv.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/vdr
>>> -- 
>>> Falk Spitzberg
>>> Tel: +49 5242 901626
>>> E-Mail: post at spitzberg.de
>>>
>>
>>
>> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>>
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> vdr mailing list
>>> vdr at linuxtv.org
>>> http://www.linuxtv.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/vdr
>>>
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> vdr mailing list
>> vdr at linuxtv.org
>> http://www.linuxtv.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/vdr
>>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> vdr mailing list
> vdr at linuxtv.org
> http://www.linuxtv.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/vdr
> 




More information about the vdr mailing list