[vdr] Analog TV plugin

Rob Davis rob at davis-family.info
Wed Jul 8 05:38:33 CEST 2009

I am trying to see if this still works, however, the only copies I can
find are for older versions of VDR.  I'm running 1.6 (almost Ubuntu) at
the moment, but can't get the version available for download to patch
against this.

Unfortunetely, where I'm staying only has Cable which broadcasts in
analog, otherwise I can get the local channels only (mostly in HD).  The
usb dongle thing I picked up appears to be able to do NTSC and ATSC.
TvTime works with it as does VDR now.  I suppose I can do a a whole
bunch of mplayer playlists and watch it using those, but I would like to
setup the EPG against the channels.