[vdr] Analog TV plugin

Martin Dauskardt md001 at gmx.de
Wed Jul 8 13:53:41 CEST 2009

> Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2009 07:45:05 +0200
> From: Thomas Netousek <tkn at netousek.com>
> Subject: Re: [vdr] Analog TV plugin
>
> I suggest you use a card with hardware MPEG encoder and the pvrinput plugin.
> This works perfectly with a Happauge HVR1900 USB card.
>
> Thomas

Hi Thomas,

I am one of the developers of the pvrinput plugin and made the changes to
support the PVRUSB2. This is the first time somebody confirmed that it also
works with their successor.

As far as I know you cannot use DVB-T and analogue both at the same time
(shared hybrid device). I think vdr will always open the DVB device, so the
analogue part would be not accessable. How did you solve it?

Greets,
Martin