[vdr] 16 colour OSD for vdr

Theunis Potgieter theunis.potgieter at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 10:28:29 CEST 2009

Hi, I've got this problem with xineliboutput using xxmc as its video driver

it seems my old graphix card nvidia 440 MX, doesn't support more than
16 colours, when it should do OSD and xxmc :(
is there a skin or theme that I can use taht would work good in a 16
colour environment?
currently I'm using skinsoppalusikka. The only colour I can see is the
blue bar at the top, the rest are black.

Any help would be appreciated.
vdr-sxfe reports this on the console when I press menu button:

video_out: Warning! Out of xx44 palette colours!