[vdr] xine settings for VDPAU SD and HD

VDR User user.vdr at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 03:02:43 CEST 2009

I'm afraid I don't have any suggestions other then maybe try a newer
version of xine-ui.  Every time I update xine-vdpau, I update my
xine-ui cvs source as well and all I can really say is that I haven't
experienced the problem you described.  Btw, I don't actually 'update'
my sources, I always grab a fresh copy.  I do this mainly for
archiving purposes and so it's easy to fall back to a previous
revision/tree/whatever in case of problems with the current one.