[vdr] subtitles

jori.hamalainen at teliasonera.com jori.hamalainen at teliasonera.com
Tue Jun 16 09:23:05 CEST 2009

Hi,

I don't know on what level you want to start troubleshooting?

- Do you have setup via OSD correctly set up for your subtitles language?
- Is the channel broadcasting DVB subtitles? Or are they txt-tv subtitles?
  - VDR supports DVB subtitles directly. Others via plugin
- Are the data pids correct for the channel. Probably is with auto-update
but do you use it?

Can you record a stream and run TSDoctor on it. It should display subtitles
PIDs and their languages.
http://www.networkedmediatank.com/printthread.php?tid=5624
(It runs under Wine in Linux)

- Jori