[vdr] svn Mplayer + mplayer-plugin from HG = no SLAVE mode

Goga777 goga777 at bk.ru
Fri Jun 26 18:12:28 CEST 2009

Hi

I try to use vdr 178 + mplayer from svn + mplayer-plugin from HG + mplayer.sh from hotwings

#!/bin/sh
CMDLINE="mplayer -fs -vo vdpau -vc ffh264vdpau,ffmpeg12vdpau,ffvc1vdpau,ffwmv3vdpau, -ao alsa -cache 4096 -slave -v
-noconfig all -idx"
exit

but I don't have any reactions If I press during of playback "OK" button on RC (should be vdr osd info about file), menu
BUTTON(should be vdr files list).

I installed manually the patch from mplayer-plugin directory - mplayer-1.0rc2-slavemode.diff - no effect

can someone to help me please

Goga