[vdr] Small VDR-streamdev patch for Popcorn Hour NMT

Christian Tramnitz chris.ace at gmx.net
Fri Mar 13 10:11:56 CET 2009

afaik this behaviour is related to PES recordings only, see my bug
report here (it broke sometime last year but worked with the release
version of the A110!):

I couldn't observe this behaviour anymore since using vdr 1.7.4 with
native TS.

If this problem still exists please amend my bug report above.

Best regards,