[vdr] Popcorn as VDR frontend

jori.hamalainen at teliasonera.com jori.hamalainen at teliasonera.com
Fri Mar 13 12:16:42 CET 2009

>>> and what routes do you see as most viable?
>>

>> Well this sounds the best option for full VDR front-end if recordings
>> work as well..

> Having the full frontend will also bring all the plugin flexibility back
> to the NMT :o) And recording/cutting/marks/realtime EPG/time shifting...

Yes, I gave my vote for vdr-fbfe if playback works with hardware.. :) But
I realize that due to last minute edit of my mail you could read that I gave
my vote for VDR-UI. I don't like VDR-UI - it does not show channels if there

is no EPG, and you need to use menus to switch channels, no recordings
etc...

+1 pch-vdr-fbfe :)

- Jori