[vdr] VDR-Live plugin

Dieter Hametner dh+vdr at gekrumbel.de
Tue Mar 24 21:33:51 CET 2009

Hello

Am Dienstag, 24. März 2009 schrieb Rob Davis:
> [...]
> I have it working. However, for the next version, is there a way to
> select two different streamdev profiles quickly.  When I am home I would
> like to select streamdev TS, but when away extern?

Sorry, that is currently not possible.

Unfortunately there is only one 'user' accessing the LIVE plugin - as you can
set only one password. There exist thoughts/proposals on implementing a
multi-user feature in LIVE. This would enable the addition of individual
settings for each user.

Kind regards
Dieter

--
Dieter Hametner                    dh (plus) vdr (at) gekrumbel (dot) de
live plugin developer              http://live.vdr-developer.org