[vdr] [Announce] xxv-1.3 - Feature release (1.4 rc)

Marco Göbenich mg at needful.de
Tue May 5 10:58:00 CEST 2009

Hi!

Got a problem with the OLDEPG data using two VDR's.
While each  reads the EPG from it's channels  it uses some 32 bit
integer as eventid, but this eventid is not unique when using more than
one VDR, so in my OLDEPG table are double epgeventid's stored.
This results in double displayed recordings, one with the right data and
one with the wrong data.

Is there a quickfix for that?

Regards

Marco