[vdr] Can I disable pause live tv altogher?

martinez at embl.de martinez at embl.de
Tue May 5 16:04:47 CEST 2009

removing the pause key from remote.conf is not a proper solution as when
watching a recording I like to pause it sometimes.
In truth is not only my kids that press the pause key but my wife or myself
 when
using mplayer to watch an .avi file.
Yes I could map the vdr pause key somewhere else as a workaround but I ask,
doesn´t anybody know how to patch the code to simply either:

a) Disable the pause live tv feature all together (not the pause recording
playback)
b)Enable a confirmation dialog before the pause live tv kicks in

If I knew how to code option b I would go for that but I would settle for o
ption