[vdr] Can I disable pause live tv altogher?

martinez at embl.de martinez at embl.de
Tue May 5 16:04:47 CEST 2009

removing the pause key from remote.conf is not a proper solution as when
watching a recording I like to pause it sometimes.
In truth is not only my kids that press the pause key but my wife or myself
using mplayer to watch an .avi file.
Yes I could map the vdr pause key somewhere else as a workaround but I ask,
doesn´t anybody know how to patch the code to simply either:

a) Disable the pause live tv feature all together (not the pause recording
b)Enable a confirmation dialog before the pause live tv kicks in

If I knew how to code option b I would go for that but I would settle for o