[vdr] [Announce] xxv-1.3 - Feature release (1.4 rc)

Andreas Brachold ml08 at deltab.de
Tue May 5 17:20:14 CEST 2009

Am Dienstag, den 05.05.2009, 11:43 +0200 schrieb Marco Göbenich:
> > Got a problem with the OLDEPG data using two VDR's.
> > While each  reads the EPG from it's channels  it uses some 32 bit
> > integer as eventid, but this eventid is not unique when using more than
> > one VDR, so in my OLDEPG table are double epgeventid's stored.
> > This results in double displayed recordings, one with the right data and
> > one with the wrong data.

The xxv-eventid are merged by channel-id and vdr-eventid, and should be
unique if data(NID-TID-SID) from channel unique ...

What is the biggest eventid from EPG, i think it's could overlapping
with older recordings id.

mysql> SELECT SQL_CACHE  max(eventid) from EPG;

Maybe help the attached patch, it's separating eventid between EPG and
recordings more precisely.

Table OLDEPG should deleted,
#> /etc/init.d/xxvd stop
#> mysql -u root xxv -e "delete from OLDEPG;"
#> /etc/init.d/xxvd start

Andreas