[vdr] [solved] [iptv] [input_vdr] No data in 8 seconds, queuing no signal image

Antti Seppälä a.seppala+vdr at gmail.com
Fri May 8 14:22:07 CEST 2009

2009/5/7 Paul Menzel <paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net>:
> I just wanted to confirm that you were right all the way. I get video
> with VDR 1.7.7 (although I will have to tweak my system to get it
> fluent).

Thanks. Great news!

Once you are all set up would you be so kind to post iptv -channels
from your channels.conf to the German wiki page
(http://www.vdr-wiki.de/wiki/index.php/Iptv-plugin) along with few
notes about what was required to get it working?

I think such information would be very helpful to other users from
Germany who are thinking about trying the plugin.

--
Antti