[vdr] Can I disable pause live tv altogher?

VDR User user.vdr at gmail.com
Fri May 8 19:51:05 CEST 2009

On Fri, May 8, 2009 at 10:30 AM, Pasi Juppo <Pasi at juppo.fi> wrote:
> VDR is very nice. I've been using it for years now. But it is still very
> much tech focused in many areas. E.g. cutting recordings is way too
> complicated for non-tech persons.

Could you elaborate on this?  The editing in VDR is very simplistic
and requires no real technical skill at all.  It's nothing more then
setting cut points, frame stepping, and performing the cut.  The user
only has to know what he wants to cut/keep so I'm not sure why anyone
would say it's way too complicated.  I know there are some people who
mix with computers like water & oil but if you can manage to use the
remote, you should be able to edit just fine. ;)

Regards,
Derek