[vdr] Can I disable pause live tv altogher?

martinez at embl.de martinez at embl.de
Sat May 9 18:54:40 CEST 2009

I thought this was a VDR developers mailing list and not a ´how to tell o
ther
people how they should educate their kids´

I for one think is not helpful at all people posting here things like:

¨The Real Problem is that people are too lazy to educate their brats
properly.¨

It does not help and it is getting a bit annoying, I don´t tell you how t
bring up your kids. For me it is a better approach to change something in
VDR´s code than to divorce my wife and get a new one who is more competen
te
with VDR (perhaps I should look for a replacement in this thread?)
Of course divorce would end the problem as the kids would live with their
mother.

Now seriously, let´s keep unsolicited parenting advice out of this tread.

Now, as for the instant recording, how about it gets deleted when you zap t
another channel?

Geralds idea that by pressing record the instant recording becomes a real o
ne is
very good...