[vdr] Can I disable pause live tv altogher?

Nicolas Huillard nicolas at huillard.net
Mon May 11 14:45:30 CEST 2009

martinez at embl.de a écrit :
> Now, as for the instant recording, how about it gets deleted when you zap t
> o another channel?

...or when there is no available tuner to continue the older
instant-recording... I think about zapping, when you would like to keep
the "previous channel" instant recording.

I would be very pleased if that function was handled by the VDR server
(the one with the DVB devices), instead of the VDR client (which gets
it's streams via the network).
The same applies to cutting (the headless server with the disks should
do the cutting, not the diskless client with the IR receiver).
But all this is another (big) thread...

--
NH