[vdr] Can I disable pause live tv altogher?

Torgeir Veimo torgeir at pobox.com
Tue May 12 12:27:14 CEST 2009

2009/5/12 Theunis Potgieter <theunis.potgieter at gmail.com>

> I like this solution
>
> On 11/05/2009, Timo Eskola <timo at tolleri.net> wrote:
> > Handling of the pause key is an intreresting issue.
> >
> > There was proposal to configure the pause key as down key. This works
> during
> > replay, but hitting the pause during live video changes channel.
> >
> > Better solution would be to add setup option for pause key handling.

How about changing the delete functionality slightly?
One could allow a recording to be tagged for deletion. An expunge would
delete recordings that were marked. The recording resulting from a live tv
pause would automatically be tagged for deletion.

A separate option would be to automatically expunge recordings at specific
intervals, or at a certain age.

--
-Tor