[vdr] [OT] NVidia ION mini-ITX arriving

Magnus Hörlin magnus at alefors.se
Tue May 12 13:39:53 CEST 2009

Well, in my world PCI cards have nothing to do in the livingroom or bedroom.
They should be put away in the attic or cellar together with the hdd's and
antenna cables. The first thing I will do when it arrives is remove the hdd
and boot it up from the same nfs directory as my current livingroom VDR/XBMC
client.
/Magnus