[vdr] Can I disable pause live tv altogher?

Patrick Rother krd-vdr at gulu.net
Wed May 13 08:31:16 CEST 2009

On Fri, May 08, 2009 at 08:30:24PM +0300, Pasi Juppo wrote:
> I'd also like to see option where live-tv pause can be enabled/disabled.

I second this idea.

I have a large recorder host, and satellite hosts for watching live
TV and recordings (via NFS), but I usually don't want to record
anything at the satellites.
I.e. I'd prefer to have the instant-record and pause-live-tv keys
disabled there.

I could disable these remote control keys completety, but I do use
the pause key while playing recordings, so this is not an option.

So, a "don't record at this host" configuration option would be nice.

Thank you.