[vdr] DVB-H

Mikko Tuumanen mikko.tuumanen at utu.fi
Thu May 14 18:15:01 CEST 2009

ke, 2009-05-13 kello 15:55 +0200, Theunis Potgieter kirjoitti:
> Hi, is dvb-h a subset of dvb-t? our country decided to switch on
> dvb-t, we receive dvb-t and dvb-h with h.264.

> Any hints?

I wrote some instructions for receiving DVB-H:
http://users.utu.fi/mijutu/digitv/dvb-h/index-en.html

I guess it would be possible to write a dvbh-plugin that would set up
dvbnet, receive the rtp packets, wrap the h.264 elementary stream into
ts packets and feed them to vdr.

Or how about using VLC for rfc3984 -> rfc2250 conversion and then
receiving the stream back to VDR with the iptv-plugin.