[vdr] Can I disable pause live tv altogher?

VDR User user.vdr at gmail.com
Sat May 16 20:54:22 CEST 2009

On Sat, May 16, 2009 at 8:57 AM, Patrick Rother <krd-vdr at gulu.net> wrote:
> As most pause key pressings are accidental, this is quite annoying.

That is user-error, not a problem with VDR.

> I'd prefer to have a switch to disable recording at all.

Although you can easily resolve your problem by simply paying
attention to what you're doing, I don't see a reason why Klaus
wouldn't be willing to add something to help those of you who can't
get it under control on your own.  That's just my opinion though,
nothing more.  Maybe VDR should come with a helmet too! ;)

Regards,
Derek