[vdr] Timeouts and lost locks

Jan Ekholm jan.ekholm at smultron.net
Sun May 24 12:38:54 CEST 2009

On Saturday 23 May 2009 12:47:49 Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

> EPG data is always collected for the transponders you actually tune to.
> The EPG scan just automatically switches through all transponders, which
> is apparently not what you want.
>
> You could also remove all unwanted channels from your list and set
> "DVB/Update channels" to "names and PIDs". Then the EPG scan would
> only switch through the desired transponders.

Well, that sounds like an excellent idea, I'll have a go. On our cable network
here there are loads on commercial channels that we can't see nor will we ever
want them. So I rather get rid of those errors from syslog if possible. I'll
try your suggestion.

Thank you!

--
You've got a lot of time for abstract thought when you've got your hand
    stuck up a dead badger.