[vdr] Initial release of vdr-plugin-imonlcd

Andreas Brachold ml08 at deltab.de
Sun May 24 21:16:45 CEST 2009

Hello,

Marek Hajduk wrote:
> I appreciate your effort. I have imon with tft display. My device ID
> is 15c2:0036. I use now lcdproc plugin.
> Is possible to include device 15c2:0036 to your plugin?

Sorry, i don't known other devices than my own LCD 15c2:0038.

I found only follow statement about this device:
----------
The 0036 device is a VFD, which means it only takes straight text to
display on the panel. The 0038 device is an LCD display, which supports
bitmap drawing (custom fonts / graphics) and various icons around the
display.

This plugin has the intention for graphic text drawing and
( for me importantly ) control icons and progressbars around text area.

Any pure text (like yours VFD? ) should work with lcdproc-Plugin and any
pure graphic-LCD should implement by graphlcd-plugin.

Andreas