[vdr] Status of WinTV-HVR-4000 card!!

Fabio Bordin fabio.bordin.81 at gmail.com
Mon May 25 12:09:58 CEST 2009

I have this card and recently I reinstall my system.

The card is recognized from kernel 2.6.28 so you don't need to patch dvb
driver.

My vdr, with recent s2api dvb driver, don't use this card.
Vdr find the card but can't tune any channel. Femon plugin show me
always 0% signal while kaffeine can tune channels.

Maybe I missed something, I'm investigating.

Beside, with my older system I never used dvb-t tuner in vdr.

If you want to use this card for both sat and dvb with vdr, I suggest
you to buy 2 different card, one sat(-S2) and one dvb-t or one sat-card
and one usb-stick for dvb-t.

PS: I hope someone misleading me so I might be able to use the full
functionality of this card.