[vdr] vdr-1.7.7 crashes during starting wiith rotor plugin

Arthur Konovalov artlov at gmail.com
Wed May 27 16:32:49 CEST 2009

martinez at embl.de wrote:
> Lacking that, you can visit my howto
> and download the patched rotor plugin from there.
> Do not patch it anymore, just enable ROTOR = 1 in your Make.config (with the
> extensions patch) and it will compile ok and run on startup.

Compiled from scratch. But again, I have:

root at akovdr2# ./vdr -l 3 -w 60 -c /usr/local/etc/vdr -E /usr/local/etc/vdr -L
/usr/local/vdr/PLUGINS/lib -P rotor -P 'xine -r -q'
*** glibc detected *** ./vdr: munmap_chunk(): invalid pointer: 0x082babf4 ***

Is there important version of kernel, dvb driver or gcc?
I have kernel, dvd driver from endriss repository, gcc-4.2.4.