[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] ExtRecMenu-Plugin 1.1

Carsten Koch CarstenKochElsdorf at web.de
Wed May 27 16:54:04 CEST 2009

On Mon, 2007-10-22 at 19:32 +0200, Martin Prochnow wrote:
> Screenshots and Download: http://martins-kabuff.de/extrecmenu_en.html

I like the ExtRecMenu plugin very much.

In particular, I love the fact that it shows me the length
of my recordings and that it allows me to display recordings
in alphabetical (and chronological) order.

There have been no new releases for almost 2 years now.

Has anyone tried to make the old version work with vdr 1.7.7?

Klaus, are there any plans to put these two nice features
into the main recordings menu?

At least the channels menu does provide an alphabetically
ordered display, so why not the recordings menu?

Cheers,
Carsten,