[vdr] ExtensionHD and VDR 1.7.6

Reinhard Nissl rnissl at gmx.de
Sun May 31 14:30:07 CEST 2009

Hi,

Magnus Hörlin schrieb:

> Well, it's A LOT better than nothing. Reinhard, you are a true hero. Now
> if only ffwd/rew/skip would be as smooth with vdr-xine as it is with
> xineliboutput... Anyway, your xinelib-1.2 vdpau patches are brilliant.
> I've used every one of them since day one.

Well, have a look into xineDevice.c and locate
cXineDevice::HasIBPTrickSpeed(). Then remove the comment and
apply the attached patch to VDR.

The problem is, that I don't know which speed calculation to use
in SetTrickSpeed(). So I asked kls to supply this info as in the
attached patch but he thinks of changing the semantic of
SetTrickSpeed() at all. That's why I haven't released this
functionality yet.

Bye.
--
Dipl.-Inform. (FH) Reinhard Nissl