[vdr] Recommendation for new hd vdr system.

Luca Olivetti luca at ventoso.org
Sat Nov 14 17:32:34 CET 2009

En/na Steffen Barszus ha escrit:

> Vdpau enabled IGP motherboards except ION systems seem not to be
> available at all for some reason.

Maybe because they are old. It's a pity because they seems a good
choice: cheap, small, powerful and passively cooled.

> Same for passive Nvidia GT220 cards (not yet available (Zotac Zone
> Edition or ECS)).
>
> Even if its german, this might give you a good overview:
> http://wbreu.htpc-forum.de/vdpaukompendium/leistungsvergleichgrafikchipsonboardchips/index.php

Thanks, that's a good overview.
According to it the GT210 only supports temporal, so it doesn't seem
such a good choice, and the ones I can find over here are with forced
cooling.

Bye
--
Luca