[vdr] Yaepghd record dialog

JW solevita50 at googlemail.com
Sat Nov 21 17:09:27 CET 2009

I'm not the developer of the yaepghd plugin, but I had a deeper look at
the source code. Many things of the record dialog have already been
implemented, but the record dialog isn't called anywhere in the source
code. So I think this done intentionally. I implemented a small patch,
that adds the possibility to set timer with the red button without any
record dialog. The patch attached contains also some other minor
improvements from other authors. If you have questions concerning the
patch, you can ask at vdr-portal.de
http://www.vdr-portal.de/board/thread.php?threadid=83864&threadview=0&page=3 (even it's a German forum, you will get answers in English ;) ).