[vdr] timer problems with epgsearch/vdradmin

Andreas Mair andreas at vdr-developer.org
Sat Oct 3 09:14:13 CEST 2009

Hi!

2009/10/2 Timothy D. Lenz <tlenz at vorgon.com>:
> Not sure where this is messing up. Think it's epgsearch. When it finds shows and sets timers, it sets it to 10 minutes over. In
> epgsearh i have the margin set to 5. In vdradmin it's set to 2. If I manually tell it to set up a timer from vdradmin, it correctly
> uses 2. So I think it's epgsearch

Just to make it clear: you've created a search timer in EPGsearch that
has "record" as action, right?
In this case EPGsearch uses start/stop buffers set in that search. Did
you verify that they are correctly set there?

Kind regards,
Andreas
--
http://andreas.vdr-developer.org --- VDRAdmin-AM & EnigmaNG & VDRSymbols