[vdr] Problems compiling xine-lib-1.2 for vdr-xine

Petri Helin phelin at googlemail.com
Sat Oct 10 22:05:28 CEST 2009

Simon Baxter wrote:
>>  >
>>> I'm using ffmpeg svn revision 29766
>>>
>>> Any ideas?
>>>

>> You must have picked up that revision number from a wrong place, since
>> the current revision is 20199. libavcodec/avcodec.h is the file where
>> you should look for the missing member definition. Also make sure that
>> the headers for that revision are the only ones installed. Most likely
>> you are not using correct headers.
>
> I pulled ffmpeg from:
> svn checkout svn://svn.mplayerhq.hu/ffmpeg/trunk ffmpeg
> which told me revision 29766
> is this wrong?

You can check the revision with "svn info". I guess that 29766 is
actually the revision of libswscale.

> /usr/src/development/ffmpeg/libavcodec/avcodec.h       _does define_ int
> ticks_per_frame;
>
> Perhaps I am using the wrong headers - how do I link to these?

You should install the headers (well, doing "make install" should do
that). Look for avcodec.h under /usr/local/include and check the
contents of that file. Also make sure that there is only one such file.
To do that, you could clear all ffmpeg headers and re-install the
current ones.

-Petri