[vdr] Enhancement request: sorting recordings by date pressing 0

martinez martinez at embl.de
Wed Oct 21 14:05:57 CEST 2009

I have vdradmin but I am talking about sorting them with my remote
control not through a webif

I like to patch vdr as little as possible to keep it stable so not too
keen on applying the Liemikuutio all-in-one patch.
Is this patch available stand-alone for 1.7.9?

And Klaus, wouldn't the sort recordings by date-by-pressing 0 -and do
not save anything- patch be consistent with vdr behaviour
elsewhere and a desirable core function (that adds only about 10 lines
of code)

Arturo Martinez

ITS EMBL Heidelberg
email: martinez at embl.de