[vdr] Restricting a particular dvb card from tuning to channels with a selected modulation

VDR User user.vdr at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 23:49:25 CET 2009

I have 3 dvb-s cards in one of my boxes.  2 of those cards are able to
tune all channels in my channels.conf.  1 of them can only tune some.
So, the problem is there seems to be no way to specify something like
'use device X,Y,Z' for a certain channel in channels.conf...  I had
raised this issue before but it seems there's no plans to address the
issue.  Big problem for users in this situation.  I'm constantly
losing recordings because of this as well.  :(