[vdr] Restricting a particular dvb card from tuning to channels with a selected modulation

Teemu Rantanen tvr at iki.fi
Mon Apr 5 12:43:51 CEST 2010

Hi,

I tried also without delete cDeviceHook but it still crashed...

Well, the fixes are basically available in the plugin, as I copied the probe
method (and modified slightly to suit the plugin). Those are:
- The sysfs filenames are idVendor (subsystem_vendor) and idProduct
(subsystem_device)
- You need to set strtoul() base as 16 as the files don't have 0x in front
of the hex

What about making this an utility method in VDR? Give device file name and
return id...

Teemu