[vdr] ATSC Channel frequency crashing VDR

Timothy D. Lenz tlenz at vorgon.com
Tue Apr 13 20:05:47 CEST 2010

Do you know about the atscepg plugin? It can now scan cable as well as
atsc though cable scanning may need a bit more work. I think the author
could use some feed back on cable scans to fine tune it.
http://www.fepg.org/atscepg/download/

Use the hg version to get the latest.
hg clone http://mercurial.intuxication.org/hg/atscepg