[vdr] ATSC Channel frequency crashing VDR

Timothy D. Lenz tlenz at vorgon.com
Wed Apr 14 19:33:21 CEST 2010

Quick way to force vdr to use selected tuners is the -D option. For
example, if you want it to use the 1ts and 3rd in a 3 tuner system:
-D 0 -D 3
Need all the spaces for it to work. Just add "-D x" for any tuner you
want vdr to see. If you only have the plugin and the usb and only want
vdr to use the usb, try "-D 1" likely the usb tuner is numbered after
the slotted one.