[vdr] ATSC Channel frequency crashing VDR

Timothy D. Lenz tlenz at vorgon.com
Wed Apr 14 19:38:56 CEST 2010

I use vdpau and find it VERY picky about stream quality. It will crash.
Xine not as bad but still more picky then the HW video out of a nexus.
You could leave that on a badly pixelated stream all day. I've seen
vdpau crash even when there are no visual problems with the stream. When
it goes down, it seems to take xine with it. A big problem with using
ATA and the signal is weak.