[vdr] TS Play Plugin - breaks streamdev and radio plugins

Udo Richter udo_richter at gmx.de
Wed Apr 14 20:27:23 CEST 2010

Am 14.04.2010 09:24, schrieb Frank Schmirler:
> I attached a patch for streamdev, making it automatically detect the tsplay
> patch. Can you give it a try?

> -#if VDRVERSNUM >= 10703
> +#if VDRVERSNUM >= 10703 || defined(MAXVIDEOFILESIZETS)

Hey, good idea to use this #define for detection!

I didn't really notice this topic until now, because of the misleading
TS Play Plugin - not Patch.

I already did plan to add some version detection to the tsplay patch, I
just didn't do it until now. I'll upload a 0.2 version with detection
plus some patches ASAP, which is hopefully on weekend.

Cheers,

Udo