[vdr] PVRINPUT plugin and "black/cinema bars"

Simon Baxter linuxtv at nzbaxters.com
Mon Apr 26 21:03:50 CEST 2010

Found the original hack (attached).

I additionally made some changes, which I can't find, to add delays between
channel numbers as my STB needed "1 2 3" rather than "123" if you get what I
mean.

Changes were in redremote.c and something along the lines of:

void cRedRemote::Tune(int channel)
{
    char      buf[10];
    sprintf(buf,"%d",channel);
    log(1,"Setting digibox to channel %d",channel);
     char *p = buf;

/* SBB Fudge
*/
 char txt2[strlen(buf) * 2];
        int i = 0;
        int j = 0;
        while (i < strlen(buf) - 1) {
                txt2[j] = buf[i];
                i++;
                j++;
                txt2[j] = ' ';
                j++;
        }
        txt2[j] = buf[i];
        j++;
        txt2[j] = '\0';

log(0,"SBB Channel Produced by Fudge '%s'",txt2);

        Send(txt2);
<snip>

Cheers
Simon