[vdr] externalplayer and xineliboutput plugin

Steffen Barszus steffenbpunkt at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 27 18:12:42 CEST 2010

Nobody an idea ? - Can somebody explain to me what a player with
PlayMode pmNone should do ?
This is the problem:

Apr 22 23:41:05 vdr vdr: [3204]
ERROR: /dev/dvb/adapter1/dvr0: Device or resource busy

If some application is started with external player
streamdev/vnsi-plugin with frontend xineliboutput produces below error
.. xine not

Thanks !

Steffen