[vdr] wirblescan 0.0.5-pre11e compilation errors

Timothy D. Lenz tlenz at vorgon.com
Tue Apr 27 20:40:09 CEST 2010

 From the web site: http://wirbel.htpc-forum.de/wirbelscan/index2.html

CAN plugin for the VDR serves for looking for VDR channels for

     * DVB-T
     * DVB-C
     * DVB-S/S2
     * ATSC
     * pvrinput Plugin (PVR x50)

Looks interesting, but I don't like that it uses the working conf. For
some things it might be nice if it can properly add new stuff to the
right channel location. But it starts by clearing the old list and then
putting it back so that you can use it while the plugin is working. It
should use a seperate file and then optionally merge it in.