[vdr] PVRINPUT plugin and "black/cinema bars"

Darren Salt linux at youmustbejoking.demon.co.uk
Thu Apr 29 18:56:39 CEST 2010

I demand that Simon Baxter may or may not have written...

[snip]
> I'm using vdr-xine, but as I have 2x DVB-C cards also there's only about 5
> channels which I receive via the PVR-500.  I could change the aspect in
> xine, but it would change it for ALL channels wouldn't it?

For DVB, http://xine-lib.alioth.debian.org/patches-1.1/AFD_support.patch may
help. Otherwise, you're into auto-crop territory; the "expand" video output
plugin will help.

[snip]
--
| Darren Salt            | linux at youmustbejoking | nr. Ashington, | Toon
| using Debian GNU/Linux | or ds    ,demon,co,uk    | Northumberland | Army
| + http://www.youmustbejoking.demon.co.uk/ & http://tlasd.wordpress.com/

What the hell, go ahead and put all your eggs in one basket.